Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Booth is up

Good Morning everyone,

It has been awhile since I've posted anything.  I have been trying to find myself, as a crafter; where did I want to go with my posts.  Decisions, Decisions....so many so, that I got stuck in my head, that I stopped posting.   There are so many talented people out there, kinda felt lost, and was what I doing anything special.

Well I'm going to go for it, if people follow they follow, if not, it's o.k. to.  I just want to share some of my stories, and how to's with anyone who wants to read them...if it's 1 or 100 or just me....I'm going to enjoy just putting myself out there!!

With that said, I finally was able to secure a spot at an Antique Mall in my area.  My "hubby" built the booth, with my direction ....I painted.  We are such a good team!!  Now we are filling her up, and praying that things begin to sell.  (at least enough to pay for my booth) :)


So here's to a new start ...and more posts!!


No comments:

Post a Comment