Thursday, June 19, 2014

Upcycled birdbath

Good Morning everyone!  I'm sure a lot of you have seen all kinds of up-cycled bird baths from all kinds of different materials/supplies.  Here are two that I did this week!  The bases are from old lamps I got at a garage sale, one was free, because the lady said it didn't work.  Free??.... because it didn't work...she must not realize what you can do with such things :)

Here are the before pictures, I forgot to take pictures of my duck and chip and dip bowl, both from the thrift store. I was going to use the smaller colorful bowl, but it's made out of wood, had a lot of spaces in between the slits....the birds would get kinda upset if the bowl is always empty. :)  The larger is very colorful bowl/plate...not really sure what it was suppose to be used for, but I saw birdbath!!


Below you can see, all it takes is a little imagination and you can create something from nothing into something useful and kinda cute!!  This is the smaller of the lamp posts, with the chip and dip bowl, with the cutest duck that I put in place of the dip bowl.




And here is the other one...the tall lamp post with that beautiful colorful bowl.



Please share any of your up cycled bird baths...I love new ideas and see what others can create!!





No comments:

Post a Comment