Monday, June 30, 2014

Wood Signs, Farmers Market & Farmhouse

Here are a couple Wood signs I just completed.  These were made from 8" x 10' pine boards, cut to size.  I painted them white, distressed with some sandpaper, making sure I sanded off any paint that dripped on the sides.  I then wiped them down with a tack cloth, and used dark walnut stain on all sides.  Once they were dry, I used my Silhouette and found the perfect font and the cow and chicken.  Made my own stencil and painted them on the wood.


                                                        I love the "old" look on these.


  I got the idea for the Farmers Market sign over at  Funky Junk Interiors  I Love Donna's site and she gives all of us great ideas to use.


Garden sign with two little butterflies.



No comments:

Post a Comment